LONG HARD TIMES TO COME by GANGSTAGRASS & T.O.N.E.Z.




Versuri EN

LONG HARD TIMES TO COME by GANGSTAGRASS & T.O.N.E.Z.


On this lonely road, trying to make it homeDoing it by my lonesome-pissed off, who wants someI'm fighting for my soul, God get at your boyYou try to bogart--fall back, I go hard
On this lonely road, trying to make it homeDoing it by my lonesome-pissed off, who wants someI see them long hard times to come
Verse 1:My life is ill son... prepared to kill sonA paradox of pain, baby; it's real sonLonely traveler, aint trying to battle yaBut if you're feeling tuff dog, I welcome all challengersAint got no family, you see there's one of meMight lose your pulse standing two feet in front of meI'm pissed at the world, but I aint looking for troubleI might crack a grin, I aint looking to hug youThink about it, nobody wants to dieThere's rules to this game son, I'm justifiedI'm ready to go partner, hey I'm on the runThe devils hugging on my boots that's why I own a gunThis journey's too long, I'm looking for some answersSo much time stressing, I forget the questionsI fear no man, you don't want no problems 'B'Eyes in the back of my head, you better not follow me
[Chorus]On this lonely road, trying to make it homeDoing it by my lonesome-pissed off who wants some[ From: http://www.metrolyrics.com/long-hard-times-to-come-lyrics-gangstagrass.html ]I'm fighting for my soul, God get at your boyYou try to bogart--fall back, I go hardOn this lonely road, trying to make it homeDoing it by my lonesome-pissed off, who wants someI see them long hard times to come
Verse 2:You probably think I'm crazy, or got some loose screwsBut that's alright though--I'm a'do me, you do youSo how you judging me? I'm just trying to surviveAnd if the time comes, I aint trying to dieI'm just trying to fly, and get a little loveFind me a dime piece and get a little hugHook the car up--hit the bar up--clean the scars up--hey yo, the stars upHey this is the life of an outlawWe aint promised tomorrow--I'm living now, dogI'm walking through life. but yo my feet hurtAll my blessings are fed, man I'll rest when I'm deadLook through my eyes and see the real worldTake a walk with me, have a talk with meWhere we end up--god only knowsStrap your boots on tight you might be alright
[Chorus]On this lonely road, trying to make it homeDoing it by my lonesome pissed off who wants someI'm fighting for my soul, God get at your boyYou try to bogart fall back I go hardOn this lonely road, trying to make it homeDoing it by my lonesome pissed off who wants someI see them long hard times to come

LONG HARD TIMES TO COME by GANGSTAGRASS & T.O.N.E.Z.